Pages

Thursday, July 16

Playdate Thursday and Mini Album Binding



I've been looking so long at these pictures of you

That I almost believe that they're real

I've been living so long with my pictures of you

That I almost believe that the pictures are

All I can feel

-The Cure



Hello and welcome to Playdate Thursday!  This is the one day of the week where the creative team shares a tutorial so that you learn and grow in our love of paper crafting, 

Today, its my turn, and I am sharing a new, maybe an easier way to bind your mini album.

The creating of a mini album is a wonderful way to store  pictures from an occasion, a moment in time, a gift given with love. The  process of making a mini album should be soothing to the soul and not rushed. They are time  consuming, but a great project to work on when you can  steal a minute here and there to scrap, and  a perfect summer project. 

So  lets begin the building process : 





***if you want a complete closure for the book on each end of the 6x6 add a cut chipboard piece of 1.25" leaving a 1/8" gap **









Come join me and the rest of the Creative Team and build your mini album and showcase it in our Card /Tag okay Mini Album Challenge this  month !!