Pages

Thursday, May 12

Playing with Paper dolls....

“Have regular hours for work and play; make each day both useful and pleasant, and prove that you understand the worth of time by employing it well. Then youth will bring few regrets, and life will become a beautiful success.” 

 Louisa May AlcottLittle Women



I do not think there has been a balance for me yet, between work and play.... Work has taken over, but the moments I can play  it  appears that I  reach for my Julie Nutting dolls... maybe since they  take me only a few hours to create and   seeing something completely  in my world right  now is  instant gratification.  
What I have  found  though as well is using a  6x6 paper pad all up by creating  ohh 3 tags ( guess its a little, okay a lot of layering in my world)  but   I have  used  up my stash and  have  tags available  when time will not permit me to create for that  special occasion. 
All three tags were created using the 6x6 paper pad by Authentique  Irresistible , along with Prima flowers from the Salvage District Collection. ( they are all gone), some pretty seam binding trim and oh  one of my favorite leaf dies by cottage cuts ...



I have  looked at my past  JN dolls tags and  the ones on display at the store and I have realized, that they all hold  a quote, a saying .. I guess its the way I create with them .. I tried  recently nott to add one .. but it was not me, and  I like the   quotes ! 

A  customer did ask where I go  my quotes from and  I search  goodreads.com for them. Its an app extension with FB  so that you can see what your friends are  reading, what it  out there .. so if you read  its  a wonderful site .. if you are looking for  unique one of a kind quotes, its even better! 

Until ... 
Alda