Pages

Sunday, July 31

Creative Team Revealed

I am astonished with the amount of applications that we received for the new CreativeTeam Term  which begins August 01, 2011 till January 31, 2012 .   Over 200 applications  were sent and  to each and everyone of you, I  thank you for interest and  wanting to be part of the Flying Unicorn World . It was  such a  hard  decision,  not taken  lightly  and  may  I now  present   to you our  Creative  Team : 


DENISE  JENSEN : 
The Creative Team Director 
DENISE JENSEN -Oh where to begin? I'm a married mom of 4 wonderful children...two of my own, and two step children whom I adore. I'm a Recreation Coordinator at a center for children with special needs and I love it!  It amazes me how scrapbooking has evolved over the last 10 years (when I started). I just want to share inspiration, encourage each other and make new scrap buddies. Scrapping is not a competition...it is an expression. 

AMANDA ZIMMERMAN :
The  Creative Team Leader 
AMANDA ZIMMERMAN -Family and friends call me Mandy and I am currently a stay at home mom having the time of my life creating scrapbook pages and painting on a daily basis! I LOVE DESIGN: Landscaping, beading, painting, scrapbooking, mosaics, home decor, and floral design. I have been artistic since childhood and finally have a little more time to put my passion to good use. I started scrapbooking before my son was born and haven't stopped since. I love creating layouts of family. Scrapbooking is a passion and an
 addiction. I LOVE IT!! I am a unique/innovative designer.


HEIDI BOUND - 
The Creative Visual Director  
HEIDI BOUND: I am an artist in New York City! I love teaching classes in the city, teaching on UStream and sharing the love of Paper Crafts with people. I am so lucky to be surrounded by the most amazing people who bring out the absolute best parts of me. My art is inspired by all things beautiful-Marty (the love of my life), my family, gorgeous nieces, pups (furry kids), the most amazing friends in the WORLD, nature, anything that sparkles, peaceful colors ….


FRANK GARCIA :
The Kit of the Month Team Leader   
FRANK GARCIA-A little about me I have been scrapbooking for 3 years, I in no way consider myself an expert because there is so much to learn in this wonderful craft, but I do consider myself creative and knowledgeable in scrapbooking. I have to say that I always try to come up with new ideas, and always do things a little different challenging myself to create more and do more. I am a guy, so it's quite rare to find a guy who is into this craft.  I hope you all enjoy a guy's view and fresh ideas. 

JACKIE WEEKS :
Creative Kit of the Month Artist  

JACKIE WEEKS-A little about me:  I live in South Florida with my hubby of 22 years and my four children ranging from 11 to 20. I started scrapbooking 7
years ago and haven't stopped since.  Now that the kids are bigger I'm
really getting to enjoy my hobby more. I love to create mini albums as
well as mixed media creations.  My kids are almost always the subjects
of my art (whether they like it or not, LOL)
 
SANDI CLARKSON :
Creative Kit of the Month Artist

SANDI CLARKSON - I'm married with three grown daughters, sixteen grandchildren and one GGD. I love scrapbooking and card making .. anything with pretty paper. I love paper!



JENNY GOTHERUS  :
Creative Product Artist Leader 

 
JENNYY  GROTHERUS -Hi! My name is Jenny, aka Kottens. I live in a house on the countryside in Sweden with my husband and a very spoiled cat. My mom taught me how to do embroideries at the age of four and I guess that was the starting point. I´ve been doing different kinds of crafting ever since I took a scrapbooking class in late 2007 and it felt like home immediately. To finance my scrapbooking addiction and my new scrap house I work as a business intelligence consultant. I love to travel and I´ve done that a lot, so I tend to scrap a lot of travel layouts. Besides layouts I make a lot of cards and altered stuff. For me, the beauty of scrapbooking is to be able to combine so many types of crafting. It is also the possibility to always learn more and never be fully trained. I have a great hunger for knowledge so I love to try out new techniques and products.

GERRI HERBST  :
Creative Product Artist 


GERRI HERBST : I am a creative individual whose current obsession is paper collage. I love stamping, painting, gluing and lots of sparkle. Vintage images speak to me, evoking strong emotions. They whisper of unknown stories just waiting to be discovered and shared. One of my goals is to design for creative companys.I will also do custom artwork by request. Please contact me if you like my style. Well everyone, thank you for visiting and joining me on my creative adventures. Together, we'll find that everything and anything we create.... it's all treasure.


HELENE HUBER:
Creative Product Artist

HELENE HUBERT: I use my bonnet photo as my avatar on all the sites I frequent in cyberspace.I live in central Illinois with my husband of 41 years.  This is my fourth year as an empty nester and crafter. I spend my spare time scrapping, creating cards, and making altered art projects. I discovered that I  found a hobby I love because I'm a disorganized perfectionist.   I belong to a stampers club and look for classes on art techniques. I love challenges and enter them as often as time allows.  My personal challenge to myself is to Pile It On--to see how many challenges I can enter with just one piece of art. 



ALISSA WELLS  :
Creative Product Artist
ALISSA WELLS:I teach elementary music. I get to sing and dance all day! However, I love to spend my weekends working on cards or LOs about my little guy. I only have one little boy and I have been married for 6 years. They are my favorite scrap subjects! My style includes lots of details and embellishments! For my cards, I love stamping and coloring with pencils.