Pages

Wednesday, November 13

WCYDW - Christmas Style


Every Wednesday on our Forums we have what we call WCYDW - What can you do Wednesdays and this week its my turn. You do not need to be a member of our forums to enjoy these  tutorials and/or techniques ,  but it would be wonderful to see what  you create!  I decided to go traditional on you all and  give you a step by step tutorial card  using the Teresa Collins collection -Santa's List  with the  new diecuts we will be carrying in the store  Poppy Stamps - and they rock !! Both in quality and in price you will not be disappointed - and USA made  how can you go wrong !  We will be loading  the store full with their diecuts  but  for  now  I  have loaded the  two poinsettia ones that  I have used for this card.

You can also download the pdf files  to make this card - here ( but to do that you do have to be a member)

Here  you all go - enjoy - and if you have any questions just  email me : cs@flyingunicornllc.com .