Pages

Tuesday, November 12

Joy


 Best of all, Christmas means a spirit of love, a time when the love of God and the love of our fellow men should prevail over all hatred and bitterness, a time when our thoughts and deeds and the spirit of our lives manifest the presence of God.
Oh ya another one down - and its November and so many more to go on the Christmas card list ! This one is an inspiration card for our Christmas challenge this month- Make a Christmas project without  using holiday papers -  and  well of course I  went  pink and  Scrap Cake - But the  fun Stamp dies - and  I love  them  ... They cut beautifully I was  really impressed and  one can not  have enough poinsettia dies now can she? The one I love the most  - and being a card maker is the small poinsettia  and  a card makers dream!!  I used both poinsettia die cut 861 and  902  and they work perfectly together !!

A little 3-D silver stamp paint on the leaves to add  texture and a  festive PINK  Christmas card done!
  



Diecut Poinsettia Small
3D Stamp Paint - Silver 
My Private Happiness Collection

Diecut Poinsettia Large