Pages

Friday, April 8

Say it with Color -

Rubber Stamping and  Markers  ...  101

About a  year ago I  invested in  Tombow  Markers    ... here are a  few  tips and  techniques  for  using  markers  

01.  Water Color  Paper  ... you can  find this at any  craft  or  office supply store .. This allows  for the color gradients
 02. Stamp your image  with  a Permanent  Ink   and  heat  set  or  ...  I use  clear  embossing  powder
 03. Choose  your  color  palette
04.  Have  your blender pen  in hand  ....
 05. ALWAYS ... did  I  say ALWAYS  start  coloring  from the   outside  line and  blend  to the   inner part of the  image  ...  this  is what  gives   you  added  depth and  effects ...  Play,  play, and  play some  more ...

 I  finished the  stamp .. Cut  it  and  added a  bird and  flower  ...  and  waiting  for the  crackle to dry ....no idea  what  I am  going to  do  with it    besides  add it  to my  embellishment  stash ...  but  this  was   a relaxing    release  of stress  creative moment ....

More  Tips  soon  ...  pull out the  markers and  start  getting   creative !