Pages

Monday, October 24

Friendship & Dreams

I know without even looking this is  my first creation using the color purple. Like red, its a color that is never to rarely use by me ... but  needed to challenge  myself  and thanks to Denise Jensen, our  Creative Team Director, and her Purple Eater Challenge this month  ... well here is my  inspirational piece  with  a few new techniques that I will be sharing  later this week . 
I used the  broken glass effect from the  tutorial in Novembers EC Magazine  on the clip art. 

The  background of the tag, a little bit  of glue an d perfect pearls...  I will share this  technique later this week 


handmade  paper  flowers, that  were  1-2-3 easy -  this  too  I will share  later this  week so stay tuned . 

Thanks for stopping by and lets get creative  ..