Pages

Sunday, May 13

Behind Blue Eyes


Laura is running a challenge on the forums this month  that entitles altering your picture in anyway you see  fit before scrapping it .    So I went  to  PHOTOFUNIA  and played with a  picture of me ... ( thank you child again ) and using The Scrap Cake - One Moment in Time Collection  and flowers from Manor House and  Flying Unicorn   - my inspiration piece 

Lots of fussy cutting and stamping and  cutting out 

I painted the  chipboard letters with a creme acrylic base ( from Michaels), used Rock Candy on top and once dried I used Broken China,  Tim Holtz Distress Inks  to rub into the cracks and edged with Vintage Photo Distress Ink . 


Rub Ons from Daisy Bucket Design ( in the  clearance section to add little bits about the person behind blue eyes)