Pages

Tuesday, July 17

FUN AT CHA WITH RANGER

What a fun Monday !! Joena  got the Timmy class and  I got the  4 hour Ranger class and  Loved  every second  of  it  ... and  what else  ...  I  finally  LOVE  Masking  ...  the first  two  projects  are  from  Ranger and  the ones  I  made  in yes   2 hours  or  less ...
From ink resist, to photo transfer, to collaging  Claudine  rocked the  techniques !!

I  thank  Dyan and  Ranger for making  me  love  masking  .. this   tag  book was  way   too much  fun to make  ... we inked  and  got our  hands  dirty  .. and  laughed  and  laughed  ...  This  rocked  


Joena  made  this  with  Timmy  and  she  also  got it signed ... lucky luck  girl  .... 

Okay off  to  breakfast  -  floor opens at  10:00am central time  ... lots  more  pics to follow !!