Pages

Sunday, December 30

CARPE DIEM AND GUEST DESIGNER


Ilene Tell 
I am so honored and excited to be part of the Flying Unicorn DT for the month of January! 2013 already! I absolutely love these gorgeous kits, they're very "me". My style tends to be bright and fun but with some pretty and vintage elements mixed in. I started scrapbooking after the birth of my daughter 8 years ago. I love having a hobby that offers so much - artistic expression, time for me, learning fun new techniques, the wonderful online scrappy community, and so much more. More recently, I discovered Copics, and really got into cardmaking as well. I used to draw and paint when I was younger, and it's so nice to have that outlet at again. Scrapbooking encompasses so much and is always evolving, which keeps my on my toes and never bored :)

And a sneak  of one  of her creations: 

Do not  worry we have  more to follow  .. or  for an  immediate preview  go check out  Ilene's  Blog 

Get  you r  KOM before its gone !