Pages

Monday, January 28

Mojo Monday

The last week of January and we are finishing the  month with a big bang ! The sketch was created by  me  ( Alda)  and  the  incredible inspiration layout was done by Kelly - So have some  fun  with us  and get  creative ! 








Products used:
Paper:
13Arts Frosted Life collection:
Moon Dust
Cold Wall
Found In The Sky
Star Dust
Brick Wall
Frosted Ferns

Embellishments:
Prima Shabby Chic Resin Treasures
Fabscraps Laser Cut Butterflies (January KOM)
Prima and Green Tara flowers

Mediums:
Gesso
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Black Soot
Liquid Pearls - White Opal


Tip by Kelly  :  "The paper I chose for my  background was a bit too busy and distracted from my photo, so I simply whitewashed over most of it with a thin coat of gesso, using a cosmetic sponge to keep it smooth. Using a thin coat allowed the pattern to still show through some, but toned down a bit. The pattern was so pretty, that I was sure to let it shine through and peek out a bit around the edges."