Pages

Friday, June 14

Our Mid Month Muse Guest Designer

Our Mid Month Muse - Guest Designer 

We are thrilled to introduce our very first Mid Month Muse Guest Designer-Cynthia! 

Hello!
My name is Cynthia (Cindy) Keogh a.k.a boyskeoghmom and I am a member of the Flying Unicorn Forum. I am a wife, mother, data analyst and love to scrapbook. Well, that is a little inaccurate. I am obsessed with scrapbooking and I am branching out into mixed media and off the page projects. I am a technique lover and will try just about anything. I started scrapbooking about a year and half ago. Prior to this I have tried beading, embroidery, crosstiching and hardanger. My style is all over the place and a hot mess. I love detail, create or alter many of the embellishments that I use from white or cream colors. I recently have begun a love affair with Prima…who wouldn’t? I have loved hanging out at the forum and participating in challenges the past six months and have every intention of staying and playing!
I am really honored to be the first Mid Month Muse from the Forum Guest Designer !

Take a look at  some of  Cynthia's  previous creations positively  stunning ! 





Now  take a look at her  wonderful creation using this month's Mid Month Muse - Mixed Media Inspired  which  goes on sale tonight at  midnight :