Pages

Tuesday, June 17

Happy Birthday


I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.
 I created this card for a  good friends birthday and for the inspirational creation for our  monthly card/tag challenge. 


 Loves the   metal  dies from prima and the  leaves  one is a  must ! 

Embossed the metal flying unicorn adornment and the  kaiserkraft  frame with shabby white to match and  blend in with the colors of the card 

 Layering of the  new  prima  metal diecuts - love love them  .. I need to play with them a  little  - I think they are  so versatile  ... 
 Using cottage cutz die cut banner - I handstiched the faux stitching the diecut shows  off ... a little extra touch to the card 



Inkido - Springtime Collection
Mc Gill Blossoms 
Inkido - Springtime Collection
Inkido - Springtime Collection
Inkido - Springtime Collection
Liquid Pearls 
Prima Metal Dies 
Prima Metal Dies 

Flying Unicorn Adornments