Pages

Saturday, February 1

Our Guest Designer - Aida and So Much More .....

I know- the excitement is unbearable that we have the Owner and Founder of 13@rts as our Guest Designer for February! Aida inspires us all to find our creative edge and to know her is to truly adore her - a beautiful person  not only on the outside but inside as well!  She teaches, she shares;  her creativeness is outstanding and her energy is contagious! I hope you all head on over to her blog: 13pasji.blogspot.com to not only follow her, but to leave her some love- She will be your next  best  friend - that is the kind of person she is !  Without further adieu I present Our Guest Designer Aida to tell us a bit about herself in her own words: 

My name is Aida Domisiewicz, but I also use nickname Ayeeda and all my work you can find here: http://13pasji.blogspot.com/. I live in beautiful city if Wroclaw, Poland with my hubby and two fantastic sons.
 I think I've always had an artistic soul - I used to paint ceramics, create my own pots and bowls with a clay, I made home and office decorations. Over three years ago I discovered scrapbooking and mixed media – and it was love at first sight:)  I create mostly layouts and 12x12 is my favorite size. Sometimes I make something different though - tags, cards or altered items. I’m not sure I can define my “style”, but my works are recognizable as a bit messy with lots of textures, layers and details. I just love to feel my page under my fingers. I don’t want to close myself in just one style though, as I love to experiment and search for original effects. For me each page is a separate, complete story to tell, so my projects differ with colors, techniques and … emotions. The perfect layout for me is the one that makes people actually FEEL the emotions I try to put into my page.
 I just love to create, and I am lucky that my passion has also become my full time job. One and a half year ago I started to design papers under my own brand '13 arts', I am also a manufacturer of artistic mediums and other scrapbooking supplies. This is a dream come true. Thank you so much Alda for inviting me – it is an honor and a great pleasure to be a guest at Flying Unicorn store. The February kit is absolutely amazing, so inspiring and the possibilities of creating are endless.

Are you ready to check out her eye candy creations using our February Kit of the Month and all the add ons -








Head on over to Aida's blog 13pasji.blogspot.com  to check out some close ups and some additional eye candy ! 

http://www.flyingunicornstore.com/category_s/1265.htm

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE !!

WE ARE THRILLED BEYOND BELIEF  TO CHANGE AIDA'S GUEST DESIGNER FRAME TO YES A MEMBER OF THE FLYING UNICORN FAMILY AS A  KIT OF THE  MONTH SPONSORED DESIGNER


So hop on over to her blog 13pasji.blogspot.com to congratulate her!

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE !!

MARK YOUR CALENDARS AND STAY TUNED 
FEBRUARY 13TH 



More details to follow!