Pages

Sunday, December 28

Saying Goodbye to 2014


Time has flown and its hard to believe that around the corner lies 2015. A New Year is full of hope and blessings, but it does not take away the  memories and moments we have shared with you all . Let us continue down memory lane!! 




While each kit is packed with beauty and delight, we can all agree that we have particular favorites.  Sometimes the color palette, paper choice or even the amazing coordinated embellishments speak to your creative mind and heart.   The March Kit of the Month was one of those that really was a joy for me to use.  I love the beach and the relaxing appeal.  This project was so fun and peaceful for me to create. 


Our sweet priceless Jen  - we adore her so and  she shares with you were 2015 blessings: 

As we close 2014 and move forward, let us cherish the friends we made and  remember lovingly those we lost in 2014.  Let us strive toward kindness and peace in the new year and have a thankful heart for all our blessings. 

I loved the March kit and found it made my eyes really pop out.  This is the project I loved making the most in 2014.  Purty papers, purty embellishments all assembled to make one heckofva Purty Kitty. 


Everyone's  favorite four legged design team member - and as 2014  escapes us kitty purrfect 2015 message to all : 

In 2015, I should probably strive for a little less ego.  But no, instead I’ll offer my wish to YOU.  I wish you  happiness and joy, delightful times and good health.  I also wish that you are surrounded by loved ones and friends that also want the best for you.  

This is my favorite LO that was based on my favorite 2014 Mojo Monday sketch. It is my favorite in so many ways. I love the 3 photos of my family, the garden of flowers amongst the mixed media background and the overall look of it. Plus it was SUPER fun to make! 


Denise has been with us since day one and she is truly an angel on earth. Her 2015 Wishes to to you all : 

My wish for all of you is that you are happy and loved. That you embrace life and look beyond imperfections and see blessings. And most of all, I wish that you have peace when life seems unfair and unkind. Peace, happiness and love to you all! 

This LO is my fave from all my CT work from Flying Unicorn in 2014 because it represents me and my style in every way possible. The design has quite a bit of negative space with just the right amount of stenciling and embellishing to suit me. That photo and title speak volumes for huge chunk of my life during 2014, because that baby really is my shooting start. So this is not just beautiful paper and embellishments from a kit...this is a memory that I treasure and it reminds me to be thankful. Thankful for that precious baby and for this amazing opportunity to create with these gorgeous products and amazing people!


Our sweet and kind Delaina  a perfect addition to the  Unicorn family this year!  Delaina's New Year Wishes to you: 

As we say farewell to 2014 I pray that each of you treasure the good times and remind yourselves that God willing you get a restart in 2015 if there is something you would like to leave behind. Best wishes and prayers for a wonderful New Year!