Pages

Saturday, December 27

Good-bye 2014


Day two, as we look back at the year gone by and we can not help but remember the smiles, the inspiration, the  joy that we had with you all and the members of the Creative Team. Lets continue our trip down memory lane. 





My fave project that I have done this year would be my Art Pallet. It was sooo much fun layering the chippies and other items. Then add in the color to come to life as a water canvas of sorts. Love our OTP's that comes in our monthly kits!!

Our Tammy is near and  dear to all of us - she is  truly one of a kind - and her 2015  wishes to you all : 

I would like to wish everyone a wonderful New Year! May the New Year bring Happiness, Health and Creativity! Looking forward to seeing you guys in the forums and on FB in the new year! Hugs :)

This project is a favourite of mine and I love having it displayed in my home.  It was created using the first add-on kit – Mixed Art – that Flying Unicorn offered with an option to the main kit. What a fantastic way to explore and experiment mixed media.  I loved being able to experiment with different colour mists, paper layering, stamping and then finally adding my much loved embellishments, chipboard and flowers etc.
Our sweet Melinda with crazy mad talent  leaves you all with these words for the  year ahead: 

I would like to wish all the lovely followers, friends and my DT girls a very Happy Christmas.  From my family to yours, hope you feel much love and laughter in being together and enjoying the holiday season. Thank you so much for your support, your lovely and generous comments on my work and for your friendship.  You have helped me in more ways than I can ever explain. Take care and best wishes for 2015.  See you then 

This is my favorite project of the year because it is different from all my other creations. I tend to find most of my projects seem to end up looking a little the same, not the same exactly but same enough to be obvious to most people who know me to know I created it (without me telling them). This project was different, unusual and something like I had never done before. When I finished it I thought, wow (yes I patted my own back in praise), was super happy to have stepped out of my comfort zone and made something quite different from my usual style. 


Our adorable Bex - She brings such joy to  the team and amazing mixed art creations -  and her New year Wishes to  you all : 

As the year comes to a close I would like to wish you all a very happy and safe new year. Big wishes for a happy and creative 2015!! let's all aim to step out of of crafting comfort zones a little and try new things and different techniques. Let's go for dirty painted hands and messy yet organised crafting spaces, as I appear to be the messiest CT member I am at ease to ask you all to get dirty too. Best wishes for 2015!