Pages

Friday, December 26

Goodbye 2014



I can not be alone when I realize that 2014 is soon behind us and 2015 will be here in what seems to be in the blink of an eye. As I let my mind wander to the year almost gone by, it was filled with  lots of love, smiles, giggles, and yes, even tears. We have enjoyed so many moments together with the creative team and with you that it is only fitting to take a walk down memory lane and  embrace what once was as we look to the new year with creative passion and mojo excitement. 

In the  next few days, the Flying Unicorn team will be sharing with you their favorite 2014 creations, along with wishes to you for the coming year.  Without further adieu : 



Why it is my favourite: I loved this layout because it was the first time I scrapped about a personal tragedy and I felt that the beautiful Cold Country papers from 7 Dots Studio fitted nicely with the personal message on my layout


Our dearest Nadia with crazy mad talent that inspires us each and everyday. We adore her, and Nadia's  New Year wishes to you : 

New Years wishes: I would like to firstly take the chance to thank Alda for being the most amazing and generous person EVER and to thank her for being so flexible with me and allowing me to do my thing without everything being an issue. And for the lovely Flying Unicorn members I wish you many more creative days with the gorgeous 2015 kits coming your way :) Love, Nadia 


I’d never used a Julie Nutting doll stamp until this year and I discovered I absolutely love playing with them. As a result, I had so much fun altering this canvas; not only did I enjoy playing with the Aurora doll stamp, I love the beautiful Nirvana Collection pattern papers, as well as the Petaloo floral vines.


Our sweet Eric brings inspiration and smiled to us all. Erica's 2015 Wishes: 

A New Year means a new beginning – new opportunities to pursue, new adventures to enjoy, new people to meet and of course, new memories to create. I hope that whatever you endeavor to do in 2015, that it brings you love, joy and happiness. Happy 2015!


I chose the December Mixed Art Project 'Joy' as my fave creation for 2014. It is a total reminder of my childhood days in wintry Canada. The pale colors and the softness of the white snow, belies the oncoming storm in the background. And the lone red tree symbolizes the solace and comfort I found in a fresh fallen blanket of snow.



Our dearest Floridian friend that brings amazing creations to us all that inspires us  and that we enjoy to create along. Lynne's New year Wishes to you all: 

Hello 2015:
 
Thank you so much for making Flying Unicorn a part of your crafty lives!! I wish you continued success in all of your crafty, scrappy, art journaling endeavors in the New Year. Along with much prosperity for increasing your scrappy hoards, a new found desire to learn and grow in all your artsy undertakings and a healthy dose of Mojo!!
 
Thank you!!!
Lynne