Pages

Tuesday, June 4

Hugs and Wishes


Here is my take on  the  MMU ( Mid Month University challenge  that runs on our forums from  the  15th  of each month  to the 14th of the following month  - This month Denise  has been hosting it and a great tutorial on this  little   gift  bag using one sheet  of  81/2 x 11 -  I used  papers from 13@arts - Frosted Life Collection - a Wee Stamp by Sylvia Zet, Spectrum Markers and lots of  die cuts ...


One thing that frustrates me is the little sentiment that I like to add on a card and can never find the  perfect one or the perfect size ....  No problem now for  Birthdays  - I designed some circle digi sentiments that can be sized  from 1" to  2 1/2" - and of course I am sharing them on  our  forums  - the 2 page  pdf  files or .jpg files can be downloaded from the file section on the forums ( bday sentiments) and  free to use on your creations too ... or simple right click here and save them !