Pages

Wednesday, June 5

Its a New Creative Team Member!


What Awesome news is this?! Rebecca Morris has joined the Flying Unicorn Creative Team - Yippee! 


Hi Everyone,

My name is Rebecca and I am from Perth, Western Australia. I love to craft and can spend literally hours in my craft room listening to music and crafting away. Crafting for me began not that long ago in 2010 with card making, I decided cards were my thing and I was not going to take it any further. However my sister-in-law convinced me to attempt scrapbooking, I gave it a hesitant go and loved it. From there I ventured into OTP and fell in love with crafting even further. My little card making hobby quickly turned into a full blown obsession with all kinds crafts, I am now willing to try my hand at anything.

My crafting strengths include versatility and thinking way outside the box, I consider normal to be boring and like to stretch both my mind and imagination in all different kinds of directions. My motto is 'more is more' I like lots of detail and not a lot of blank space on my projects.
I would like to thank Alda and the entire Flying Unicorn Creative Team for letting me join you, I very much looking forward to creating with you all.
Be happy and creative.

Rebecca

The Creative team and I are tickled pink that Rebecca  aka Bexta  is  part of the  every growing awesome Uni family and here is a little taste of some of her projects ... so  much more eye candy is on the horizon so stay tuned ! 








So lets give a big warm welcome to Rebecca and do not forget to be a follower of her blog!