Pages

Tuesday, August 21

Riddersholm Collections

I  did.. I  really did try to distract you all in  Mission Impossible and  the cameo chest box I am  making to hold  homemade resin  pieces ...  Using Bello Pastello Collection, some crackle  paste and tea dye distress  ink with Flying Unicorn  Flowers..Voila  the  box is done  ... 




Fall  is coming  and so is the colder weather for some  .. I created using the Riddersholm paper a  tea  bag   holder  .. a sweet way to present a little hostess gift  .  I am working on the tutorial so it  will be up  by next  week  ...  Riddersholm is a really heavy  patterned cardstock paper that  works  perfectly for altered  projects  



 And  lets  not  forget   Christmas  is  around  the  corner   - with  zRiddersholm's   collection  of  Christmas  paper you can now  finish your  last years  Christmas layouts and start this year's Christmas  cards. The papers blend  together  so nicely  for that  vintage   feel.