Pages

Sunday, September 30

Spooktacular Happenings on the Forums


THE GREAT PUMPKIN HUNT 

WITH SCRAP FAIRY 

Hello Unicorn Members! I had a run in with the Tooth Fairy. A few months ago. I dropped some pumpkin seeds along the path to her house. She is not very nice, and wants me to get rid of those "big orange eye-sores".  She always was mean, even as a child, but that is a story for another time.

Let's play a game, shall we? I will be hiding pumpkins throughout the Forums during the month of October. Find them, send me a Unicorn  Mail, and tell me these 2 things and wait for happy mail to be delivered to your door ...

Now remember you have to tell me these two things :
1.    Exactly where you found the pumpkin: the title of the Forum thread, which Group, etc.
2.    What you like about the place I hid the pumpkin.
If you are not a member of all the Groups, I suggest you join up! There is no telling where these pumpkins may fall off the wheelbarrow! Here is what to look for:

HAPPY HUNTING - 
SCRAP FAIRY 


THERE IS STILL TIME TO SIGN UP ! 


Another fun filled Round Robin

coming to the Flying Unicorn in October!!!


Sign Ups  are  now  open!!

In case you don’t know what a Round Robin is, we will split into teams of 4 people each team and the team leader, who will be a Creative Team member this time, will create a layout and post it in the forums on October 8th. The 2nd person on the team then has a week to lift the layout and then post their lift on Oct. 15th. The 3rd team member lifts the 2nd team member and posts on Oct 22, and the 5th person posts on Oct 29th.We have had so much fun with Round Robins in the past and I am sure this one will be even more fun! All you have to do is go to the Round Robin sign up thread and tell me you want to play and I’ll put you on a team! The more the merrier, we’ve had 7 teams in our past two RR’s, let’s have 8 teams this time, or even more!!

Don't delay Click here to Sign Up Now !