Pages

Thursday, November 1

Guest Designer November 2012 at Flying Unicorn

Hey scrapping friends!!  We have WAY exciting news!!! We have a FABULOUS Guest Designer joining us for the month of November. The one and only Tara Orr!!! We are so excited to see what she has done with the November kit and can not wait to share with you!!
1617897_headshot3
A bit about Tara:
I live in Beautiful British Columbia, Canada with my gorgeous husband of 12 years and our three amazing kids who are the heart and soul of my projects. I am now a SAHM to my precious little kiddos but before that, I worked as a webmaster in the Technology industry for many years and loved it. I think I will return to the ‘work’ force one day but for now, my job is at home, raising my kids (and squeezing in a little scrapping on the side).

Random Facts about Me: I have a degree in Psychology, a green belt in karate, love horseback riding (although its been way too long since I last rode), I order a grande dark from Starbucks almost every day, prefer chocolate to any other sweet – although I’ll eat any other sweet over chips/salty stuff any day, I’m the oldest of 3 siblings, gave up hope of maintaining my ‘Monica from Friends’ (as my husband would describe) cleaning habit once I had kids of my own, have earned more grey hairs and wrinkes in the past 8 years than I could have imagined and love my family more than anything else on the face of this earth!

I started scrapbooking in November 2008. Instant addiction. I love papercrafting – LOVE it. I create because it challenges me, it relaxes me and it lets me escape into a world of creativity that I adore. I love to explore different techniques and styles but I feel most natural working with a shabby chic genre with lots of distressing!

If you want to take a peek at some of my work, please stop by my blog for a visit – I’d love to have you. http://eachmoment-onlyonc e.blogspot.com

Ok Uni's!!!! Stay tuned because on November 3rd, Kit Reveal Day, Tara's GORGEOUS work will be posted and you better grab your napkin to stop the drool!!!! Dont' forget to check out and follow her blog as well!!!