Pages

Monday, February 11

Mojo Monday

Happy Heart  Week!  Love  and Romance  is in the  air   so  we  have a  sketch  to  flame  your  creative passion and  an amazing  inspiration layout by Tammy to help you fall in  love and  get  creative ! 






Products Used:
Dusty Attic Decorative Trim set

Mediums:
Gesso

My supplies:
Heart lace
Doily
MS Punch

"I felt like this Sketch, the KOM and the pic that I wanted to use just went together, like they was meant to be! All the items I could have ever wanted to use was in the KOM! I love getting all the addons, because I feel like they complete the kit, and not much else really needs to be added.  From the medal embllellies in this kit to the journaling on the little die cuts, gorgeous flowers too and not to for get the amazing products to use! "