Pages

Sunday, June 23

Card Tag Challenge

 This  mid month card/tag Challenge is being hosted by Shona and the  requirements  : use a mask and  some  ribbon - the  ribbon  easy  enough  - the  mask  - ohhh  so hard for me  still ....  but   I was up for the  challenge - and I needed a  tag  so  here is my inspiration ....

 I am using my stash and this tag was made with MF 5th Avenue Collection - I will always  love the soft  shabby chic feel of that collection.
The  mask I used TCW Quatrefoil that was  in the  mixed  media  muse June  2013 kit with  Golden  Mica  Pearl
 The  flowers  - I sprayed them with  Home  Depot  White spray paint and then  used  the  Aged   Shabby Chic White Embossing  Enamel - giving them that  vintage  feel and a  little more  texture -   the leaves  I covered with glossy accents and  diamond dust .

The  Just  for  you was  digitally designed by  me  which  you can  snag  and use below and  the frame by  spellbinders  accented with  liquid pearls