Pages

Wednesday, October 16

LeakyShed Studio

  15% off all of LeakyShed Studio Products -
 simply use code "LSP" ! 

When I saw this piece, The Victorian Mirror Frame ( LC-6137) I fell in love and saw the versatility and so want to use them as name place settings for Thanksgiving but in the meantime I took one of my favorite quotes and decorated it.  Now, it sits on a shelf in my studio and I just love it.   

The details are amazing that I didn't want to cover it up - so I chose to paint it  with  gold paint dabber and used a little juniper to get the patina effect, Flying Unicorn flowers, and a stick pin from our stick pin swap was an added touch. A few resin pieces and  of course some bling just completes this. I have designed it as a frame so the quote can be removed a picture added instead or the next best quote that I find .