Pages

Saturday, March 15

Wish - A manly card



Its once a year that  I need to make a male Birthday card - for my Brother-In-Law ....  you may wonder about the child and his  birthday -  yeah no he  does not get a card from me  - he gets a present instead!


For this card I used the new Cartographer Collection - designed by our dear Frank for Prima Marketing - its a great manly vintage collection.  Laser cut chicken wire chippies and the hot air balloon are actually from an old Kaisercraft collection - Up UP and Away. The Flowers are from Petaloo Mulberry Collection, and the Dazzler Collection that I have been hoarding and now time to use! The word wish - is used from the Authentique collection Halloween Enchanting Collection 

I have used the new with the old again - allowing me to play with new goodies and destashing as well - that is a great feeling! 


Until next March for another  manly card !