Pages

Thursday, March 13

Atc Swap

Well from an earlier  post  I advised that on our  forums we had an ATC swap. We  were broken into  groups and  were responsible  for  sendingout three  atc's to three different people. I did struggle somewhat on making them,  I always do - but they are  alot of fun to make. 

ATC's are suppose to be a reflection of  you, the artist. Well I think these three refelect my work and  my  crazy emebellishment style. There was no way I could simply design without lots of  flowers and  embellies and depth - that is not  me  ..  They have been mailed an I hope the  receiver's  enjoy them ...

I love the above saying, I think its thought provoking and  one of my atc's had to be  pink of course ! 



The above is one of my fairy resin pieces and lots of   textures and handmade flowers.

The below bits and  pieces of  stash that have  fit together just  perfectly.