Pages

Monday, April 28

He's Back!

I know, you all must  be thinking of Mr. Hal our Halloween Character  ... but  nope  not this time .. OUR and he will always be a Uni at heart  - Frank Garcia is  back as our Guest Designer for the month of May !!! 

"I will have to say that my style is an ever-changing art form. I don't think I have a particular style as I am always inspired by everyday events and moments. I tend to create highly dimensional layouts and projects, I think it really sets a different idea as to what can be created with just paper. I use a lot of foam dots and dimensional adhesive as well as plenty of Distress Ink which can be seen in most of my projects. I describe my style as unique because when I see a group of products I can only think about how I will use them uniquely and not ordinarily. The picture in the project at the end of the day is what inspires my work".
Today our Frank is a  Prima Marketing ~ Endorsed Educator ...  

We are  so thrilled he  is  joining us for the month of May - we can relive  and capture  all the  good times and the  beginning of  his  scrapbook journey .. to making new  memories with  our Frank this  month of May .... 

I will share the  beginning  journey -  This is the  layout that  originally got frank unto the Flying Unicorn creative team two years ago ... anyone that  could make clown paper  look good deserved a  place on a creative  team .. 



We are so proud of him  in all of his accomplishments  and his  journey with Prima Marketing  and we  share with you some of  his  amazing  creations of  once upon a time :







You will have to wait till May 01, 2014 to see that amazing creations he created with our May kit of the  month  .... but there is so much more yummy goodness  so check out his   blog and  if you are  not a  follower yet - then become one !