Pages

Friday, May 30

June Guest Designer - Connie Riddersholm

How exciting is this ...  We are over the moon to announce a very special Guest Designer for June- Connie Riddersholm - Owner and Creative Designer of  Riddersholm Designs! 
If you are not familiar yet with Riddersholm papers they are imported from Denmark and are  positively divine! We have restocked the store with all of the collections from Bello Pastello to Vintage Pink and everything in between. Flying Unicorn has been carrying Riddersholm for  a few years now and  during that  time we have gotten to know Connie and I am  honored to call her a dear friend. Her papers are of incredible quality with colors and designs that will capture your creativeness!

Here is a  little bit  about Connie in her  own words :  
   


My Name is Connie Riddersholm, I live in Denmark and am married to my soul mate Henning. I am the  owner of Riddersholm Design which was founded in 2010. It all started with a few Digital backgrounds and from there digital scrapbook kits. I was asked to make these as Paper sheets, so I tried it. My company is small, and I produce all my papers in Denmark and they are made with consideration of the environment.  All designs are made by me, I have a grunged, vintage mixed style that I have heard is Riddersholm style :o)
I hold on to earth tones, mixed with any kind of bluish. I also like peach, pink and red. When I design Christmas collections it has to be old fashioned, real Christmas colors like red, green and brown. I love the Nordic style.
Most of my spare time I spend with my lovely German shepherd dogs, Lucas and Noah. Both are active competition dogs. We do working dog IPO like protection work, tracking and obedience. In 2013 I was represented as one of the Danish participant in The European Champions ships in Tracking.
I also breed New Forest ponies. 

A few lovely cards created by Connie : 





A few of the collections designed by Connie that are available in store - tomorrow you will have to wait to see more! 



http://www.flyingunicornstore.com/category_s/323.htm

On June 01, 2014  we will be showcasing some of the  amazing projects that  Connie made with our June Kit of the  Month ( there is a yummy project you do not want to miss in seeing), but until then join Connie and her Creative Team on their Facebook Page and on their blog - you do not want to miss out on any of the amazing creations using Riddershom Designs !