Pages

Saturday, June 14

Organized Part II




Last week I altered  some Sephora boxes to store my silks and 13@rts paints in . That shelf could hold so much more, so I used  April's Off the Page project, the Darice Chest of Drawers and  altered it in the  same  color tones and  used the same label holders from G45 to match the boxes  in order to store the  Flying Unicorn Adornments . 


Using the "valley & mountain" scoring  technique  I created dividers using white card stock  so that I  could  separate and  organize the  flying unicorn adornments  into  categories . 



This project is also the  inspirational creation for our  MMU ( Mid Month Universtity) challenge this  month on the  forums  - Come join us! 



G45 LABEL HOLDERS
MC GILL BLOSSOMS 
RUB N BUFF 




FLYING UNICORN ADORNMENTS 
FLYING UNICORN ADORNMENTS