Pages

Tuesday, July 29

A very Merry Christmas - in July


Merry Christmas
May the good times and treasures of the present become golden
memories of tomorrow.
Wishing you lots of love,
joy and happiness.


There are a few days to get your Christmas in July project posted  in our Christmas in July challenge on the forums and  her is another  inspirational one from me.  

I love  Christmas Blue - and  still using up some of my paper stash I  created this circle easel card . Using a digital stamp from Sherri Baldy, papers by the Scrapcake ( I still soo miss them), Snow in a bottle(  shh  take a look at the small art bid passion sneak peeks )  and diecuts from Magnolia and Cherry Lynn Designs. 




In order for the easel card to stand upwards you need to secure something with a  little  height  on the bottom base  ...  so I choice a  simple  Merry Christmas  saying . 
I still am so grateful for a RAK gift from Lauire Moore where I took the  idea of the little  "pull me" tags. This is such a perfect idea  for family and friends  so that they  know to pull the hidden message .. how cool is that. 

To create a circle easel card :







After that - its  time to create :)