Pages

Tuesday, September 16

3d Fireplace


There is truly only one thing I miss in my home and that is a fireplace. Okay maybe I would only be able to use it once every  few years living in South Florida, but ohh the  decorating for the holidays I could  do ...but no fireplace, no mantle  so it was time to create my own. 

This month  at MMU ( Mid Month University)  is yup  create your own fireplace and mantle and decorate it to your hearts content. When we got the sample of the Authentique Halloween paper collection Spirited I  need to so play with it! It is a perfect collection of tradition and vintage mix for this spooktacular holiday. 

Your mantle can be for Thankgiving, Halloween, Everyday  and  of course Christmas ... just have fun ! 

















The  template and the  simple 1-2-3 instructions to create yours is below.  use the template or  make your own !  My fireplace front  - I printed off some bricks and  covered the template. With molding paste and grey paint I cover  it - removing some of the  paste so the bricks came thru giving it a worn down look.  The fire was a clipart found using  google .. I di not save  it - sorry  ... 


This  challenge  starts  NOW and  ends  October 14th at 8:00pm est. 
You can make and  participate as many as you want  ...
Your fireplace has to  be  3 dimensional . 
Winner will be chosen after  8:00pm on the 14th via random.org 
All other challenge rules apply

The  RAK  -  well that is a  Boo-tiful surprise -  Happy Decorating !!!