The glistening of the falling snow. Christmas lights sparkling in the brisk night air. Santa checking his list - Christmas will soon be here. Such a busy time of year, that some "me" time is needed to refresh the soul - and what a better way then to let your creativity take flight and enjoy this Mojo Monday sketch and a beautiful inspiring creation by Lynne.
Use your supplies, and get inspired to create. You have one week to share your creation using this week's sketch, with a chance to win a $10.00 gift card from the store.
- Tim Holtz Configuration Box
- Frame from Michaels
- Golden Gesso and Light Molding Paste
- Lindy's Stamp Gang's Starburst Sprays - A Bit o' Bubbly, Crème Brulee Cream and Opal Sea Oats
- Dylusions Spray - White Linen
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Embossing Powder - Queen of Sheba Silver
- 13 Arts Ayeeda Ink - Black
- Jacquard Lumiere Paint - Metallic Gold and Metallic Rust
- Crafter's Workshop Stencil - Cherry Blossoms
- Flying Unicorn Metal Adornments
- Martha Stewart Crystal Coarse Glitter
- Ranger Alcohol Ink - Red Pepper
- Hero Arts Stamp - Stunning Snowflakes
- Ranger Archival Ink - Coffee
- Petaloo Flowers and Ephemera
- Kaisercraft Rubons - Turtle Dove
- Tim Holtz Remnant Rubs - Christmastime
- Stash - Bells, stick, bead caps, greenery and baubles
01. You have one week to create your project using the sketch as an inspiration (it does not have to be a layout, it can be a card, tag etc).
02. You must post your creation into the Mojo Monday thread in order to be eligible for the $10.00 GC.
03. You may use your project for any other monthly forum challenges except for the 'Anything Goes Challenge'
04. Your project must be posted no later than 8:00pm on 12/21/2014