Pages

Friday, May 13

Pixie Glen (Mini) Album


“Capture the moment. It is your only sacred-memory.” 


Its  done ... its  really done .... This  was a task doing an  8.5 x 11 not  so mini album! 
Going  through  some old paper collections that I  had, and it  was time to stop hoarding and to use, so that is what  I did. Pixie Glen, by Prima,  designed by Jodie Lee was my most favorite Prima collection of all time. The  colors, the design just  up my creative alley.

There are so many flips and folds and thios album will hold  over 100 pictures, with lots of spaces for  4x6 pictures, which is  why  I wanted to create something  unique. 

I hope that this  inspires you to create today, or  try your own mini album .  If you have any questions  please feel free to reach to me cs@flyingunicornllc.com












Everything used was from my stash, using it up ... and that was fun to do ... now  there is a tiny room for something new ...