Pages

Monday, May 16

Too Much fun with Julie Nutting Dolls

 So go create. 
Take photographs in the wood, 
run alone in the rain and sing your heart out high up on a mountain
where no one will ever hear
and your very existence will be the most hypnotising scar.
Make your life be your art
and you will never be forgotten.” 
― Charlotte Eriksson

We had our free crop last Sunday and again, Julie Nutting Dolls are the easiest thing for me to create at a crop... a  6x6 paper pad, some tags,  lots of  flowers and  a few diecuts I am in  doll heaven.  
I loved the  new  6x6 paper pack Belle Vie and knew  it was calling me to play, and play I did. 

Three dolls, three tags, a well spent Sunday afternoon. 

It was like an assembly line,  first was dressing the dolls, then the tags, then my favorite part embellishing the tags, all using the  Belle Vie  6x6 paper pad ...

Have  some paper doll fun and get creating! 


(all of my dolls are layered with cardboard in between  - pop dots will cause a wave  sooner than later and unless you  use glue, they will come off ... and shh cardboard is free!!)