Pages

Monday, May 9

The Creative Team - Revealed

Anyone who knows me, knows I am not good at keeping secrets and I have been sitting on the  edge of my chair  waiting oh so impatiently for this moment   and the MOMENT IS HERE !  I am  so proud and honored to introduce the CREATIVE TEAM for  Flying Unicorn

DENISE JENSEN -Oh where to begin? I'm a married mom of 4 wonderful children...two of my own, and two step children whom I adore. I'm a Recreation Coordinator at a center for children with special needs and I love it!  It amazes me how scrapbooking has evolved over the last 10 years (when I started). I just want to share inspiration, encourage each other and make new scrap buddies. Scrapping is not a competition...it is an expression. 


SHARON MOBLEY- I am married to my wonderful husband for 26 years. We have 2 children. Our youngest was married last year and just gave us our first Grand Child. I have been crafting in one way or another since I was very young but I started scrapping 5 years ago. And I'm finding my style is really taking on a wonderful direction as in learning new things. I'm totally addicted to flowers and embellishments. I love details and love to post tutorials on my finished products. I also create Cutter files to add to my scrapbooking projects.


FRANK GARCIA-A little about me I have been scrapbooking for 3 years, I in no way consider myself an expert because there is so much to learn in this wonderful craft, but I do consider myself creative and knowledgeable in scrapbooking. I have to say that I always try to come up with new ideas, and always do things a little different challenging myself to create more and do more. I am a guy, so it's quite rare to find a guy who is into this craft.  I hope you all enjoy a guy's view and fresh ideas. 

RAISSA COSTA CARVALHO-About me? I'm 23 and live in Brazil. I love to Experiment. Art came into my life, maybe at some point in my childhood that I cannot even remember, but inside the creative passion for creating and designing has always been part of me! I love everything that involves art, paint, paper, altered items, everything! I have been scrapbooking for about 3 years. It's great to exchange ideas, make friends! My style ranges from clean to full details of the free and romantic. I just need to inspire, express and let everything flow! I do this with much love!


JENNY  GROTHERUS -Hi! My name is Jenny, aka Kottens. I live in a house on the countryside in Sweden with my husband and a very spoiled cat. My mom taught me how to do embroideries at the age of four and I guess that was the starting point. I´ve been doing different kinds of crafting ever since I took a scrapbooking class in late 2007 and it felt like home immediately. To finance my scrapbooking addiction and my new scrap house I work as a business intelligence consultant. I love to travel and I´ve done that a lot, so I tend to scrap a lot of travel layouts. Besides layouts I make a lot of cards and altered stuff. For me, the beauty of scrapbooking is to be able to combine so many types of crafting. It is also the possibility to always learn more and never be fully trained. I have a great hunger for knowledge so I love to try out new techniques and products.


SHAZI GILLIAM - I’m a wife and mother of two boys. I discovered the world of paper crafting in 2004 and I've been hooked ever since. I love to make cards; paper crafts projects as well as mixed media projects. I love to dabble in all different styles because it enables me to learn and grow into a well-rounded crafter. It also allows me to be able to show the different sides of me. I believe in
creating to share and inspiring others. 


HEIDI BOUND: I am an artist in New York City! I love teaching classes in the city, teaching on UStream and sharing the love of Paper Crafts with people. I am so lucky to be surrounded by the most amazing people who bring out the absolute best parts of me. My art is inspired by all things beautiful-Marty (the love of my life), my family, gorgeous nieces, pups (furry kids), the most amazing friends in the WORLD, nature, anything that sparkles, peaceful colors ….


AMANDA ZIMMERMAN -Family and friends call me Mandy and I am currently a stay at home mom having the time of my life creating scrapbook pages and painting on a daily basis! I LOVE DESIGN: Landscaping, beading, painting, scrapbooking, mosaics, home decor, and floral design. I have been artistic since childhood and finally have a little more time to put my passion to good use. I started scrapbooking before my son was born and haven't stopped since. I love creating layouts of family. Scrapbooking is a passion and an addiction. I LOVE IT!! I am a unique/innovative designer.