Pages

Sunday, May 1

Mother's Day - Extra Special Card

Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly. 

The instructions of this card was in our May kit and  was the "off the page" portion with instructions .... If anyone wants the tutorial please email me  ... The good news is that as June 01, 2011 we decided to increase our Kits of the Month thanks to the creative team we are assembling and make some available for our online  store... they will no longer be exclusive to the the Fort Lauderdale girls (sorry..lol) 


 When you open the  card you see the word  MOM spelled out. I used  quotes, some  used  pictures, and  some  used the  last  letter and  attached a gift card ....  but since my  Mom passed away three years ago .. I have to wait till I get to heaven to give it to her.. or I will give it to the child  and he can give it to me!
The quote here reads on the open cover of the card:
Mother .. is someone who dreams great dreams for you, but then she lets you chase the dreams you have for yourself and loves you just the same.  (author unknown)



God could not be everywhere and therefore we made angels  (author unknown)


I look back on my childhood and thank the stars above. For everything you gave me, but mostly for your love. (author unknown )  

I learned about love from you,
Watching your caring ways.

I learned about joy from you
In fun-filled yesterdays.


From you I learned forgiving

Of faults both big and small.
I learned what I know about living
From you, as you gave life your all.


The example you set is still with me
I'd never want any other.
I'm thankful for all that you taught me,
And I'm blessed to call you "Mother".
Joanna Fuchs 


The products used  are  featured in our Weekly Featured &  Inspiration Use  and  are  discounted  20% off . This includes  Prima paper, Zva Creative , Flying Unicorn, Tattered Angles, and  more... Check out the  products and  savings  at  : Flying Unicorn Store

Thanks for  stopping by!