Pages

Saturday, July 2

BLOG HOP ! Shimmer Stripe & Shine

********WINNER  OF THE  25.00  GIFT  CARD   IS  LINDA  ******** CONGRATS ******

Oh my gosh - I am so thrilled that you decided to join in the creative  fun!! Our very first blog hop and I hope you find some ideas and inspiration and enjoy yourself along the way.

The hop starts here with Me. If this is your first visit then hello,  I am Alda, Owner of Flying Unicorn and the  designer of all goods manufactured under our brand .  If you need me, you can always find me via email at  cs@flyingunicornllc.com or in our forums .

Okay  I am excited to share  ....  here is my project  ...  a unique way of displaying your photos.  My studio really lacked pictures of unicorns and  the quotes that I incorporated, have been my favorite. The words  always seemed to touch my heart and soul .  And as an artist, I think you can understand  when your  heart is  moved the mojo flows ...  So to me this is a perfect addition to my studio. I can change it everyday , once a  week or once a month - there are so many ways to display, that I can never get bored ...







These are of three wooden blocks, easily found at any craft store and the only thing I did  prior to  adding  papers and  pictures , I prepped the edges with  paint ...

I  hope that I have inspired your imagination. Being the first is good in a hop,  I get  to start the  excitement off with a bang !  Anyone who writes their favorite quote in the check in forum will be entered to win a 25.00 gift card certificate from the store!  Drawing for the Gift Card will occur Sunday night before 9:00pm . If you are not a follower of my  blog ...  Follow  now  ...   you  must  be a  follower of all blogs on this hop in order to  enter the GRAND PRIZE : 

Oh  ya baby a  Silhouette SD  !  
  
 Now hop on over to Amanda's Blog to continue .. Enjoy !!! 
****ps..  when you get  to Heidi's  blog  there  is  no  follower option ****

********WINNER  OF THE  25.00  GIFT  CARD   IS  LINDA  ******** CONGRATS ******