Pages

Monday, April 2

Our Guest Designer for April 2012

I am so thrilled and  honored to announce this  month's Guest Designer for Flying Unicorn  - Debbie Sherman!  Her  work is  beyond  incredible and   one  of the    nicest  people one  could  ever  get  to know ...  So without further delay  ... here  is a little bit  about  Debbie 


Hi, I'm Debbie and I live with my husband in the beautiful Rockie Mountains. I work as a road designer for the Wyoming Dept. of Transportation. My love for scrapbooking started over 20 years ago! My scrapbooking style varies depending on what products I am using but I let products influence my style along with new trends and techniques. I love shabby chic and vintage styles!
Currently I design for Bo Bunny, Ruby Rock It, and Therm O Web. I am so excited to be asked to be a Guest Designer for Flying Unicorn this month and look forward to working with Alda and the team!