Pages

Monday, May 28

Mojo Monday

Let's Get Creative ! 

Happy Memorial Day! Before I begin with the sketch of the  week, I ask that you all take a moment from your day and say a thank you to all our Heroes, those that may have past and those still here today, defending our Country and keeping us safe . To whomever you pray to a moment of gratitude to these brave men and women is the least they deserve. 

This week is extra creative! The sketch, designed by Tammy will make you push  that creative  envelope and will help you master the craft of laying  papers on your layouts! You can follow the  sketch to the "T" or simplify it somewhat, but  trust  me there is so  much you can learn form  using this  sketch . How  do I know? The  sample to make it  come alive  was done by me!  I  followed the sketch true to the  design and loved every creative moment of it ....  So  without  further adieu  grab your  papers and  enjoy ! 

Sketch by Tammy 
Layout  by Me !