Pages

Wednesday, May 23

Week Four Flower Fantasy

 Hi Everyone!
Welcome to week 4 of our amazing Flower filled month!!! This week it's all about TAGS! Oh how we love tags here on Flying Unicorn, especially when they are filled with beautiful flowers!

First up we have the talented and amazing Linda Langes from the Manor House Team, she created these breathtaking and amazing tags!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So gorgeous!!! Those colors and the exquisite flowers go so perfectly together, what an inspiration!! Amazing layering as well, gotta say these are super perfect! Playful, with lovely bling and sweet colors! Well done Linda!

Next we have our very own Maggi, who created exquisite tags to share with us, so talented.
scrapcaketag


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I've had a real garden in my scraproom this month with all the beautiful Manor House flowers I received!    On this first tag I used the sweet Sprinkles flower in lime, they are the perfect size for tags and go perfectly with the Scrapcake My Private Happiness collection that I chose.  Its a simple pocket tag, I just fussy cut the scalloped edge and attached that to a tag I cut from another paper making a pocket to hold one of the precut tags in the collection.  The smaller tag is the perfect size to hold a gift card and slip into the pocket.  

I also used the Sprinkles flowers on my 2nd tag but this time I dyed them black and copper using alcohol ink so that the flowers would match my papers.  The fun thing for me about this tag is that I stamped and embossed the Chinese characters that you see and they spell my given name, Margaret.  I was named after an aunt and she traveled to China and brought back this stamp. 
Thank you Manor House for sharing your beautiful blooms with the creative team at the Flying Unicorn!

Next is some tags I created with these beautiful flowers! Had tons of fun with these lovely blooms!


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

“Working with Manor House flowers has been a complete fun experience. These flowers are so versatile and great to ink, mist and distress. For my first tag I used a more purple color palette with some darker colors, so to add a bit of pop I used some of the beautiful sprinkles flowers in pink and a gorgeous Country Lane flower in purple, really beautiful flowers indeed! For the second tag I misted some of the wonderful Plain Jane flowers as well as a gorgeous Shimmers in snow with some gold glimmer mist, its amazing how well these lovely flowers absorb color, so amazing!”

Now an awesome RAK!! SOOO pretty!!!



Photobucket

All you need to do is create a tag using some flowers and upload it here! Your project must be new as of May 22nd, your project can only be used here. Winner will be selected randomly. Challenge closes on May 28th, at 8:00 EST,  Good Luck and get creative!