Pages

Wednesday, September 19

Inspirational Layout for Adrienne's Challenge

Our Passions do not Live Apart in Locked Chambers 
Here is  my Inspirational take  on Adrienne's challenge in the forums - Photo Finish  which makes  you create outside of the   box and  alter your   scrap image  ...  (  I may have  cheated a  bit and  altered it  digitally  lol) but I really did alter the original  ...

Papers used  are  from Fabscrap - Organic Collection  ( one of  my favorite of all time) 

Flowers are using  Timmy's die  Tattered Flowers and  Cricut - Flower Shoppe 


And  oh my  gosh  I did  .... I used a mask and  modeling  paste  ..  and  if  I can  do anyone  can  - its  Prima's  mask item 560898  (  I love  love  it ) 


and  yes  ... this was  was the  original  pic  from my North Carolina  Trip -  thank you Maggi and Dick again for a  wonderful 5  days ! ! !