Pages

Friday, December 14

FROM POLAND TO THE FLYING UNICORN STORE




Ayeeda Domisiewicz


”For years, I was fascinated by the various artistic disciplines, but scrapbooking and mixed media techniques have become my greatest passion. I make basically every day, in every free moment, I love to experiment with the media, looking for new effects. I like to make the most layouts (12x12), but I love to create other projects too.
Mark 13 arts and my first collection of papers "Frosted Life" are the effect of my passion and favorite techniques - textured background, diffused colors and splatters of paint. Just like me, my designs have two faces - the more feisty, more powerful, and the other one softer, more romantic. I can’t wait to see your designs with our products.
I hope13 arts will surprise you with more fantastic products in the near future.
Regards, Ayeeda”



Enjoy the  eye candy creations from Ayeeda 
you can view more  creations on her blog and 13 arts blog