Pages

Thursday, April 4

Easel Card Challenge


This  month on  the  forums  our  Card and  tag Challenge  is to make and Easel Card  - and  what  fun  I  had  creating this one  . .. I pulled  out  my  favorite of all time  paper  line  from the  Scrap Cake  - a  digi  stamp. Spectrum markers  ( love  those  and  I own  copics  too  but  spectrum  is hot!)   and  lots  of  handmade  flowers   using   die cut  and punches



A  simple  hello  friend  card  which can be used for any occasion. 



When you close an  easel card  the   closed  portion  to me  is  so  " empty and undone"  so  I dressed it  up .  I did  not  use any  words  since  closed the letters would  be proper  but  opened they  would  be upside  down  .. instead  I use a  simple  decoration to  give it that  finished touch.