Pages

Saturday, June 15

A Perfect Creative Team


Yup thats right -Flying Unicorn is so pleased to announce the  two newest members to our  Creative Team  - Angelica nd  Lynne! 




I´m a creative 50-year-young granny, mother, wife and a smallholding farmer, living high up in the northern part of Sweden.
As long as I can remember i have been painting or crafting, writing stories and building up fantasy worlds. When I stumbled across scrapbooking in february 2011, I discovered that I could combine all that I love whilst creating cards, layouts and canvases. And since then It has been an obsession, a neverending love-story and an amazing way to express my inner self.
Last year I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder, and it was pretty tough. But now I´m ok, back on track and I face the future with confidence.
I´m so grateful for having the opportunity to create with this amazing team 




Need to see more : Check out Angelica's Blog


Hi everyone! My name is Lynne Woolgar.  I am so honored and excited to be CT for Flying Unicorn!!
  I am a single mother of 3 adult children, Kevin, Daniel and Ashley. My extended family includes my DIL Carol and SIL Mike, as well as Kevin’s long-time girlfriend, Arelys. I saved the best for last, Mason, my grandson. You are going to see many projects that include his picture. He is most definitely my inspiration, and the reason for scrapping!
 I started scrapping in the early ‘90s, and although I enjoyed the process, I made very few layouts. It took me 5 years to get one album done! Fast forward to 2004; a divorce and a major move back to Florida, changed all of that. Funny how, my scrapbook supplies were the only arts & crafts items that I brought with me. I worked on a few pages during the next few years, but concentrated more on home decorating, sewing, and floral arranging. While out shopping one day, I picked up a magazine that inspired me to venture into a new art form – collages. Still working on that one! Of course, if you are making collages, you need pretty papers, stamps, inks, all of the lovely supplies you need to do scrapbooking! At about the same time, my daughter, Ashley, announced that she was pregnant. Well, that was it….I had to document her pregnancy and the baby shower, and the birth, and the footprints, and the smile, and the…….everything!!! Now, I’m hooked!
 Along the way, I’ve had a few DT positions, which included POSH, Snobby Walrus, and Scrapbudz. I’ve also been honored to have been a Guest DT for Graphic 45 and Scraps of Elegance. I am currently a DT on the Twisted Tuesday Challenge Blog.
 Scrapping has become a way of life for me. Not only is it my creative outlet and escape, it has also helped me to regain some sanity in my hectic life. I’m always looking for new ideas and techniques to try out, and to pass on. And I welcome the challenge to get out of my comfort zone, which is romantic chic, whether it’s grungy, shabby chic, retro or classic, it’s definitely my go-to style. I have learned so much and have been inspired by so many scrappers & crafters, and I am looking forward to learning & sharing more!!




Do not forget to be a follower of  Lynne's Blog !