Pages

Tuesday, September 9

Cheers

 For Christmas Day;
Twine mistletoe and holly.
For a friendship glows
In winter snows,
And so let’s all be jolly!


This month on the forums  I am  of course running a Christmas challenge - non  traditional  meaning  no red or  green  but you can use   every other  color in between! My inspirational  piece  I went  Grey using  Maja  Design  6x6  paper pack Vintage  frost  with a  digi stamp  from  Sherri Baldy  (  love them so dang  cute)

The snowflakes are  from  diecuts collected over the  years and  punches as well ...  I can not  say no  to  snowflake  anything.  The  holly die  is  from Die versions as well as the  word  Cheer. and the  larges silver  hollies are  laser cuts by  Creative Embellishments . The  sleigh is a metal adornment  gifted to me and the  bells  are  fromthe new  Anita  embellishments that we  now  carry .  Covered wih silver  stickles this was a  fun card to make  ... and  look at that not  pink ...