Pages

Tuesday, December 30

Good bye 2014


Its almost here a brand New Year and  2014 behind us all, but it is a year filled with lots of memories, lots  of  friendships formed and lots of creative mojo . So as we take our final steps looking back and forge to 2015  - I leave you with  creative wishes and artsy dreams. Thank you all  for  making  2014  a year to remember and  know that 2015 will be  bigger and  better for  us all! 




I think this is one of my favs for 2014...I used the Oct Kit to create it. The photo itself is special to me as its a day spent with 2 of my grandsons...so definitely is a factor in why its a favorite. It includes a lot of me in this layout. I love to stamp, mask and create backgrounds and this layout has them all.


our dearest Shona -  she has heart of gold and mad crazy talent  but okay a really messy desk -  but we still love her!  Shona's special New year Wish to you all : 

As the year draws to an end I would like to say thank you to everyone for your amazing support, kindness, encouragement throughout 2014. I adore all the comments and love to see what you are all up to also. I draw inspiration from so many of you out there. Best of wishes for 2015 for you all! 



Choosing your favourite project of the year can be a tough call.  I love Christmas and I love the way my OTP round lantern turned out earlier in the year … but I got to thinking and then I changed my mind.
When you take one Graphic 45 - Staples Collection - Book Box and play … oops, create with it and then you use your favourite colour and ummmmmmmm … no brainer, that would be purple … and then when you are totally inspired by a tutorial that one of our teamies shared in the Flying Unicorn forum and that was a tutorial shared by the wonderfully talented Melinda Thompson [Min].  Well that one project, really  has been my favourite project of the year.
Now the tips and tricks that I picked up from that tutorial and creating my own book box, I now use over and over again on other projects; so that’s part of the reason why I swung in favor of my book box.

One of our gals from down under that we simply adore ... and  her 2015 Wish for you all : 

As we ring the bell and say goodbye to 2014, I’m sure that there will be many special memories that we treasure and as we welcome in 2015, may the New Year bring the start of a year full of special memories to cherish.  We need to make the most of the opportunities given to us.  Some days we will find will be more challenging than others for many different reasons.  Life takes us on a journey and we need to make the most of that journey.
Being part of the Flying Unicorn Creative Team is an honour and a privilege and it’s a very special journey.  I truly hope that you will share your creative journey with us; whether you swing by, say hello and are inspired with the creativity on our FB page, or visit and play along with us in the Flying Unicorn forum.   We would  love to see you.  You will find a forum with plenty of inspiration, creativity, camaraderie.  You are all more than welcome to share your creative journey with us.  Without you, there would be no us.
Take care,
Michelle [aka Mrs Frizz]


"This project I created for Flying Unicorn is one of my favourites because It looked so realistic, just like the stone in the photo of my son". 


Our Canadian sweet Keren  and  we adore her as a person and as an artist. Keren's words to bring  in the New Year : 

I wanted to wish to all our friends at Flying Unicorn a very Happy New year!!!. May this year be filled with health, happiness and dream come true wishes. Love, Keren