Pages

Sunday, August 16

A Pion -Linnaeus Botanical Journal Mini Album


 “What I like about photographs is that they capture a 

moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.” 
― Karl Lagerfeld


  A  few weeks ago, I showed you all how to create a secondary version binding for a mini album  and this is the  final creation of that  tutorial using the  Pion paper Linnaeus Botanical Journal. This mini album holds well over 50 pictures with so many little pockets and folds and hidden compartments. 

In order to complete this mini album, it was 2 sheets each of of the 6x6 papers, 1 sheet of the 12x12 papers  - except for the  Notes, tags and borders - that was  2 of each .  I inked all edges with the mini distress ink from Timmy - Tea Dye and with the  use of  Prima flowers and Petaloo from the  pinks to the  purples another  mini album created. 


The way I  complete a mini album is a process ... but  it  is one page at a time with the flips and  folds and  each page  takes me  at  least  one  long  night to  complete ,  so  it is a 2 week  process for  me from beginning to end, but  it  keeps something on my desk that I can  remain creative with  for  that time  period and  creating them is  really  soothing  to my soul .  So sit  back and  here is a  quick glimpse to the  inside pages . 








MAIN PRODUCTS USED : 
Linnaeus Botanical Journal 

- 2 SHEETS OF THE 6X6 PAPERS
2 SHEETS OF THE TAGS,BORDERS, MEMORY NOTES
1 SHEET EACH OF THE 12X12 PAPERS

Floral Ephemera
Mini Bouquet Bethany
Mini Bouquet Krista
Esperanza Generosa
Mini Distress Inks
Pink Botanica Blooms