Pages

Thursday, August 13

Trash to Treasure with Flying Unicorn using Craft Consortium Paper Collection and Petaloo


"For where thy treasure is, there also will thy heart be."

-anonymous


This was a fun challenge and I love to turn trash into treasure!  Dawid's challenge on the Flying Unicorn Forums gave me the inspiration and fun I needed.

There is a step by step tutorial by Dawid- just click here  

From these ohh lets just throw out the empty roll to something pretty and this time PINK ! 


I used the new paper collection from Craft Consortium The Gypsy Gypsy Collection - oh my, oh my its gorgeous!!! The top is garden of blossom of the pretty in pink flowers from Petaloo.

A little bit more of this and that from beads to glass bobbles and the  treasure laser cut from 2crafty -and the  butterfly in flight from Petaloo finished this  little project off perfectly .Time to go add some goodies inside and  send it  off as a RAK ! 





Textured Elements

Craft Consotium

Pearl Daisies
Forget Me Nots