Pages

Tuesday, July 5

Happy Birthday & Sherri Baldy



“With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.” 
― William ShakespeareThe Merchant of Venice


One can never have too many birthday cards on hand.  There is finally a need in me to create again, and I have been loving it.  Going home from the store, a quick dinner and  off to my  craft room I go ... Sometimes the time escapes  me and  before I know it its 3:30am ... thank goodness the store only opens at  10:00am and I have a 5-7 minute commute!

Finally got to  play with my copics and Sherri Baldy digi stamps  that  I purchased a little  while ago ... and  with the papers Floral Muse by Docraft that were in the June  kit ( sorry sold out)... a  soft shabby Birthday card was created ... 


My style is  shabby and soft, no one can dispute that and  even on the  coloring with the  copics  I stay with the  light  shades ...
A  little bit of paper layering and  using  some  ovals and  frames... and  a little flower clustering  ...  done  ...
The  berries, are  from Petaloo - Spring Sale .. and  painted them gold to match the card




products used .... 

Sherri Baldy digi stamp  : https://www.etsy.com/shop/SherriBaldy
Petaloo Berries : http://www.flyingunicornstore.com/product_p/scb-vine-1829-303.htm